Our Chamber Champions for this week are:
Bleyl Engineering is a Civil Engineering consulting
firm founded in 1997 with offices in Bryan, Conroe,
Houston, and Austin. The firm specializes in the design of public and private engineering project, conducts feasibility studies, infrastructure evaluations, utility rate analysis, and project management services. Bleyl prides themselves on providing High-Quality, Cost-Effective Engineering Solutions, for the advancement of stronger, safer communities.
Recent Grimes County projects include:
- · Navasota Airport Utility Extension
- · Navasota Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
- · Navasota Downtown Revitalization Grant Application
- · Anderson Drainage Improvements
- · Anderson Hazard Mitigation Grant Application
- · Iola Wastewater System
- · Iola Hazard Mitigation Grant Application
- · Grimes County Hazard Mitigation Grant Application
Call 979.268.1255 for more information
It is said that “good fences make good neighbors.” But how do you know where to put your fence? Contact Wisnoski Land Surveying. Their experts will take precise measurements to identify property boundaries and present you with a written report and maps that you can rely upon.
If you are selling or buying a house or have a property dispute, the land surveyor is essential. They will help you with:
- Location of property boundaries
- Location of roads
- Location of buildings and other features
This can help to determine changes to property lines, restrictions on what or where new structures may be built, how large structures may be, etc.